« Home | Homemade Oreo Cookies » | Dinner Rolls (aka BUNS) » | Lisa's tex mex pasta » | Banana Bread » | Best Lagagna EVER! » | Curried chicken and noodle stir-fry » | Mediterranean Salsa Soup » | Scones » | Classy Chicken » | GINGER COOKIES » 

Monday, October 17, 2005 

Chicken with Creamy Chive Sauce

Another one from my friend Lisa, who got it from her sister Lana.
I haven't tried it yet, but I can't wait to, I think I'll have to bank some room for some extra calories for this one.
k

4-6 chicken breast halves
1/4 cup butter
1 package dry Italian dressing mix
1 can Campbells golden mushroom soup
1/2 cup dry white wine
1/2 container chive and onion cream cheese.

1. Place chicken in slow cooker
2. In medium sauce pan melt butter. Stir in dry Italian mix. Stir in soup, wine, cream cheese, and mix until combined. Pour over chicken.
3. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours. I usually turn the chicken about 1/2 way through.